The laws of imitation (1903)

fullscreen
Author: Tarde, Gabriel de, 1843-1904; Parsons, Elsie Worthington Clews, 1874-1941
Subject: Imitation; Sociology
Publisher: New York : H. Holt and Company
Digitizing sponsor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Book contributor: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Collection: worksintranslation; americana

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: floupymedia - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - October 18, 2010
Subject: Mastering Sociology is So Easy

Thank You for that Essay ... If You are interresting, I've found a very valuable book on Sociology... This was extremely usefull to me, so I'm recomand it...Mastering sociology was so easy for me with that resource

To Read a review Click Here!

Essays in sociology

To Browse the Book Click Here!

Selected metadata